UBICLES MATTRESSES .
cow-mattress > The major daily activities of a dairy cow are:50% Lying
- Cow must have rest to produce more milk.
- Cow must be comfort and safe when rising up and lying down. During these natural movements their knees suffer the deepest effort.
- Cow must remain insulate from the cold of concrete surface
- Cow must have clean and dry berth
New matresses 2019
Each unit of 125 cm
is composed as follow:
• NR 1 Eco-Lattex platecm 120×180
for 5 or 7 cm height.
• NR 1 polypropilene bag as protection.
• Cm127 of sheet yellow-black
or yellow-black coated (to be chose)
• NR 10 nylon dowels + SS screw
+ washer for fixing
• NR 2 rubber bars 123x4x1,9
to fix front and back.
- cm 180x120x50.
- they are delivered on pallets 180×120 cm
- On each pallet are packed 48 Lattex with cm 5 thickness, or 34 lattex with cm 7 of thickness.
- The weight of the mattress is 16,20 kg.
- cm 180x120x70.
- The weight of the mattress is 22,60 kg.
COVER FOR CUBICLES MATRESSES
The Agricow cubicles matresses can be covered with
– The yellow/black cover
– the yellow/black COATED cover which is equipped with a layer of rubber underneath for a better isolation
The yellow/black cover is cm 218 high
and has a coated surface of cm 180 on height.
is cm 218 high and has a coated surface of cm 180 on height.
The cover can be delivered, depending on
the requested dimensions,
on rolls or on pallets 180×120.
AGRICOW BABY MATRESS IS CERTIFIED BY
Fokus Test 5615F DLG Germany
Fokus Test 09-076 DLG Switzerland
The AGRICOW Baby cow mattress is the traditional mat composed of six cells filled with shavings rubber and rubber.
10 cm high, compact and very flexible, it is ideal for installation in cubicles plain concrete.
It improves the condition of rest of animals, and their productivity by reducing the risk of bruises and trauma. It absorbs the impact on knees during the natural movement of raising up and lying down.
It is comfortable and non-slip. In 2007 against international competitors resulting the best mattress in the test conducted by Dansk Landbrugs Farm Test.
It is available in the following dimensions 125x175x10 cm h.
Weight kg. 90 each
It can be equipped with the COVER YELLOW-BLACK or YELLOW -BLACK COATED for better isolation
COW TRADITION MATRESSES
In the tradition of AGRICOW, the self blocking mattress for bed used with sand COW-MATRESS TRADITION is the result of studies and field experiences conducted over the years with the collaboration of expert farmers.
It is a rubber-cell structure that allows the use of sand on a cubicle with no problems leakage or depressions caused by natural digging activity of animals.
Full of sand it became a uniform base of inorganic material, chemically inert, soft and dry. It is inalterable from physical and chemical point of view. It avoids formation of hollow due to the animals, so the bunk results comfortable and clean.
Prevents the formation of holes and depressions, makes the cubicles more comfortable and hygienic.
Agricow Cow-matress tradition avoid problems of sand leakage from the bunk. You can keep the bunk with sand, straw and sawdust. Reduction to the minimum of restoration interventions with consequent discount on maintenance costs.
the cell structure prevents the escape of sand about 70% less than traditional cubicle.
Rubber in the rear shelf, optional, allows the animal with an approach to the cubicle more balanced and easier cleaning.
AGRICOW Cow-matress Tradition is cheap and easy to be installed, suitable for all bunks and can be fixed simply with dowels to the floor.
• Is resistant to insects and scooter electric microbes
• Does not accumulate static charge and prevent the interaction between materials
• Is highly resistant to acids, it rots and its characteristics remain unchanged over time
• It’s 100% recyclable